how to consign
Finders Keepers is a name brand - designer - department store quality boutique for women. We consign only items that are in excellent/like new condition - and must be current in style (no vintage or dated items, preferably less than 3yrs old). Items must be stain free, damage free and odor free! You may consign/show no more than 50 pieces per appointment.
Consignments are taken by appointment only - please note the Call Dates listed to the right. On each respective date - phone the shop to reserve your appointment. Please keep in mind that appointments are limited and the demand is high.
* Drop-Offs are not accepted unless approved by management!
what we take
CLOTHING dresses, shirts, skirts, pants, jeans, outerwear & sweaters (seasonally). Must be name brand and have a label. We do not take handmade items. Bathing suits can be consigned but must be new and have original tags.
HANDBAGS Must be name brand and in excellent condition inside & out!
ACCESSORIES Belts, gloves/hats (seasonally). We do take fashion scarves - but they must have a tag/brand.
SHOES are taken minimally, and must be in excellent like new condition - with no signs of wear (especially 'toes' in open shoes & sandals)
what we DO NOT take
* Labels from: Old Navy, Kmart, Walmart, Fashion Bug, Barbara Moss
* Junior Brands: Hollister, American Eagle, Aeropostale, Rue21, Forever21, Byer, etc ....
* clothing with tags cut out
* vintage or dated clothing
* plain tee's (unless they are high-end brand)
* layering camis (unless they are high-end brand)
* active wear (athletic or fitness apparel)
* intimates (sleepwear, robes, bras, underwear)
* bathing suits without tags
* formals (prom / wedding or bridal party dresses / long evening dresses)
* business suits or coordinates
* stained, faded, damaged items
* handmade clothing or accessories
2020 Call Dates
February 18th - SPRING
April 7th - SUMMER
July 7th - FALL
September 8th - WINTER
NO CONSIGNMENTS TAKEN WITHOUT APPOINTMENT
Consignors Commission checks are cut on the first of every month for the previous months sales. Checks are not mailed
and must be picked up or provided with a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Unsold consigned merchandise is either donated to charity or returned to the consignor, based on the decision to do either at the time of contracting.