how to consign
Finders Keepers is a name brand - designer - department store quality boutique for women. We consign only items that are in excellent/like new condition - and must be current in style (no vintage or dated items, preferably less than 3yrs old). Items must be stain free, damage free and odor free! You may consign/show no more than 50 pieces per appointment.
Consignments are taken by appointment only - please note the Call Dates listed to the right. On each respective date - phone the shop to reserve your appointment. Please keep in mind that appointments are limited and the demand is high.
* Drop-Offs are not accepted unless approved by management!
what we take
CLOTHING dresses, shirts, skirts, pants, jeans, outerwear & sweaters (seasonally). Must be name brand and have a label. We do not take handmade items. Bathing suits can be consigned but must be new and have original tags.
HANDBAGS Must be name brand and in excellent condition inside & out!
ACCESSORIES Belts, gloves/hats (seasonally). We do take fashion scarves - but they must have a tag/brand.
SHOES are taken minimally, and must be in excellent like new condition - with no signs of wear (especially 'toes' in open shoes & sandals)
what we DO NOT take
* Labels from: Old Navy, Kmart, Walmart, Fashion Bug, Barbara Moss, Junior Brands
* clothing with tags cut out
* vintage or dated clothing
* plain tee's (unless they are high-end brand)
* layering camis (unless they are high-end brand)
* active wear (athletic or fitness apparel)
* intimates (sleepwear, robes, bras, underwear)
* bathing suits without tags
* formals (prom / wedding or bridal party dresses / long evening dresses)
* business suits or coordinates
* stained, faded, damaged items
* handmade clothing or accessories
2019 Call Dates
February 19th - SPRING
Booking: 3/1 - 4/30
April 2nd - SUMMER
Booking 5/1 - /30
July 2nd - FALL
Booking 8/3 - 9/30
September 3rd - WINTER
Booking 10/1 - 11/30
Consignors Commission checks are cut on the first of every month for the previous months sales. Checks are not mailed
and must be picked up or provided with a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Unsold consigned merchandise is either donated to charity or returned to the consignor, based on the decision to do either at the time of contracting.